|1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10|
1, 2, 3 & 4. I am so obsessed with knitwear right now, particularly as the weather hasn't exactly been very warm and the drizzly nights have made me long for a snuggly cardigan. I adore these three Topshop cardigans, particularly the third one. However at £40+ I'm umm-ing and ahh-ing at weather or not I can warrant spending that much money. But it is so, so lovely and looks like it would keep me so warm! There is a very similar version in New Look at the moment though for £22 I think so I may have to go with that one and will then be able to buy a few more clothes too.
Oh and how adorable is this polar bear jumper? I need it in my life!
5. I saw these boots when I was shopping in London two weeks ago and completely fell in love. At only £14.99 they are a complete bargain. They're not something I would usually go for but I think they would be so cute.Thoughts?
6. These cable knit leggings from Topshop look perfect for those long Autumn/Winter days when you're just lounging around the house or curled up in bed with a milky hot chocolate and re-runs of Sex and the City and Friends on tv. And £20 for a good pair of leggings from Topshop seems pretty good to me!
7. I saw this snood in River Island the other day and it is the softest thing I think I have ever come into contact with. I'm hoping to find this wrapped around my neck one day soon...
8. I so very nearly bought this in Topshop the other week but I didn't have enough money on me at the time. It's such a pretty colour, very wearable. It just looks like the perfect shade of pink for me.
9. Yes, another pair of boots! These are from River Island this time and the only size they have left on the website is mine... a 5. Do I buy them? £65? Decisions, decisions!
10. Finally, I adore this parka jacket. I really want a coat like this as my Winter coat for this year. Either that or one of those quilted Barbour-style knock offs, but I think this would be much warmer. I love the fur on the zip lining too! So cute and snuggly!
Hope you all have a fabulous week,